10.30.2009


i am dying over how cute these sock skeletons at martha stewart are! i think since Halloween is here and i haven't done them yet i might do it on Sunday for day of the dead. wouldn't it be cute to use bright colored felt to embellish him for day of the dead? if i don't get to him this weekend would it be weird to give my boys for Christmas? because i am pretty sure they would love them.
also i love this sweater from forever 21. however, i'm worried that this particular color might make my skin color look pukey and green.

3 comments:

Kem said...

Does anyone else think that the sweater's (that is so dang cute) boobs are mildly just a lil off. Their frecking me out just a little.

The Cornett Family said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! And thanks for the suggestion! I can't believe it... 5 for $20?!?!? That's amazing! I will be stopping in at Wet Seal very soon! I love your blog, and I love that forever 21 shirt too!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

That sweater comes with boobs?!? SOLD!

Cutest skeleton ever - BTW. Make four. One for each of your boys and one for moi.