7.08.2010

my review ::: spin pins


i have thick wavy hair. which is nice. what isn't nice is trying to style my hair and  having to use 230 bobby pins. i usually bend half of them and the other half fall out of my hair leaving  a trail of bobby pins that lead to me. i heard about the goody spin pin a while back somewhere ( commercial, blog, friend... not sure) i found some at target and got stylin. these weird looking little curly q's take the place of 20 pins each. they are awesome and easy to use. i love the messy bun look and when i used this is took all of 2 minutes to do.

8 comments:

By Francis Frank said...

gasp!!

I've been looking everywhere for these..i've been to 4 different targets, still no luck.
:/

Letti said...

I just saw a commercial about these. I also have thick hair so I am going to have to give these a try. Thanks for the heads up.

Krista said...

are they pretty easy to use? they seem confusing

Gina said...

Oh, come on now! You have to show us a picture of your hair with them in!

Natalie said...

I've never heard of those, but I'll def. keep my eyes opened. I have thick hair & it takes no less than 85000 bobby pins to hold my hair up.

Thanks for sharing!

michelleml said...

I saw them on a commercial the other night and wondered if they would work. im to the point that I want to cut my hair very short so i don't have to deal with it. But i guess i'll give these a try and see if they work before i cut
Thanks
Michelle

Amy Bateman said...

Do they pull your hair out when you try to take them out?

the mama monster said...

krista- they aren't confusing at all. you just twirl them in.

amy- they don't pull your hair at all! you just spin them in and then spin them out. super easy!