11.09.2010

pumpkin oatmeal muffins

via





my mom gave me this super easy and tasty pumpkin muffin recipe. it is a weight watcher recipe and i guess that each muffin is only 1 point. i added the oatmeal, flax, nuts and chocolate chips to make it even better!( but probably more than 1 point) my boys just downed 3 each! they wanted another one too,but i had to save some for later. try them, you will love them!





 pumpkin oatmeal muffins-

1 box spice cake mix
1 cup water
1 egg
2 cups canned pumpkin
1/2 cup oatmeal
scoop ground  flax seed
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
1 cup mini chocolate chips

mix together.scoop into muffin tins with paper or sprayed with pam. makes 22 muffins. bake at 400 for 16 minutes.

3 comments:

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

I always make the pumpkin cookies that are one spice cake mix with a small can of pumpkin puree and 1 cup of mini chocolate chips - mix together and bake on lightly coated cookie sheet for 15 mins. My kids fav!
This looks good too! Yummy fall food.

Pedaling said...

oooo- if the kids like it then it's a go.

on another note...to answer your question, yes, I did the live the life program....it's a good one, but pretty much like any other diet...not easy and if you follow it you will lose weight. I'd say if you were doing it with a friend or sister, you'd like it more and be more successful.

i also did the witch doctor colonic cleanses....very interesting and probably the best thing I've ever done for my health.

Amnah said...

I'm totally trying this tonight. Thanks for sharing.